The questions below are answered by etiquette experts affiliated with the Huntsville Jewish community. They are not to reflect the position of the entire Etz Chayim congregation and although some questions are based in fact others maybe purely opinion of the blogger.
- What to wear?
- Can you please tell me what an Oneg is at Etz Chayim and what do I need to bring?
- Bat Mitzvah Invitation
- My spouse is not Jewish. Will they be welcome at Etz Chayim?
- My family is moving to Huntsville. How big is the Jewish Community?
- Do you have to be of Jewish origin to be of the Jewish Faith?
- Where can I find Kosher food in Huntsville?
- Do I need to purchase tickets for EC’s High Holiday Services?
- What are the traditions and rituals for Shabbat?